Evai.io are looking to hire an experienced Android developer to design and build the next generation of our mobile application for our exchange.
- Create and maintain an advanced application for our exchange on the Android platform
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Efficiently use third-party data sources and APIs
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- 2+ years experience of working on an Android Developer position
- At least one original Android app published
- Solid experience in software development experience
- Good experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK
- Good familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.