Chief Product Officer
Evai.io is looking for a Chief Product Officer, who will report to the CEO and will lead a team of PMs to define, plan, and execute the prioritized product definition, differentiating our customer experience. The CPO is immersed in market trends and collaborates with stakeholders to identifying insights optimizing product development, with the goal of enabling our customers to more efficiently use our platform and perpetuate Blockchain innovation.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, engineering and other PMs to define platform features, including setting the vision, strategy and priority of new initiatives
- Write clear PRDs that shape the product definition while providing a concrete set of requirements to engineers
- Work closely with the TPM overseeing UI/UX engineers to develop organic and intuitive UIs
- Use of UI mocks to illustrate workflows in support of PRDs
- Work with Data Analytics to proclaim and promote high value data segments in various marketplaces; lending greater business intelligence to future directives
- Partner engineering, product leadership and data analytics to constantly evolve and improve our data stack to deliver faster, more robust, and more reliable data and insights on the platform
- Maintain a full year global roadmap for the platform features and evolve it as needed to help us grow the usability of the exchange through differentiated product offerings.
- Work with other executives to research and seize market opportunity and plans to execute on your roadmap
- 10+ years in product management; demonstrating strategic management functions including.
- Extensive product management experience within emerging technologies.
- BS in Computer Science; working knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency exchange. MBA, preferred, or comparable street smarts
- Familiar with software development methodologies
- Familiar with Agile management methodology
- Ability to travel to customer and non-customer sites in the U.S. and globally
- Data-driven in your decision-making
- Customer and design focused, empathetic
- Externally-oriented: you enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market
- Metrics driven (engagement, retention, conversion, bookings, revenue growth)
- Having a blend of business and technical savvy
- Inherently curious with an insatiable desire to learn and grow
- An articulate communicator, a natural leader, compelling speaker, a diplomat, and a compassionate person.
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.