Evai.io are looking to hire a Compliance Analyst. This job is ideally suited for a recent college graduate and eager problem-solver who is interested in learning about financial technology, block chain, and digital tokens. The program analyst’s responsibilities will include maintaining and monitoring confidential customer account information; creating, updating and analyzing reports regarding customer account activity, FinCEN compliance and other compliance related aspects; preparing production for law enforcement requests; and performing KYC investigative research.
- Meeting timelines and goal objectives set by compliance department leadership;
- Preparing, analyzing and maintaining customer account activity reports for specified filters.
- Preparing suspicious activity reports or document production for internal and external review in accordance with Company’s various policies and procedures.
- Performing confidential proprietary database research of sensitive personal identification information (PII) as well as open source and adverse news searches regarding the Company’s individual and business customers.
- Creating comprehensive customer profiles to be categorized for regular monitoring of customer activity, tracking for anomalies or irregularities to trigger additional research.
- Completing required AML training and other relevant training/skills-education programs as deemed necessary by compliance department leadership.
- Providing recommendations on additional methods or sources to enhance compliance processes.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently;
- Attention to detail and dedication to quality assurance to ensure the reporting of accurate data, while regularly monitoring said data to update shared information;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment and meet set deadlines;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Understanding and adherence to the highest level of discreteness and confidentiality regarding all aspects of his or her work and knowledge of the company;
- College degree is required, and we prefer those who have a degree in business, law, or another applicable discipline.
- We prefer individuals with a graduate degree who have previously worked in a dynamic, high-paced environment.
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.