Compliance Program Manager
Evai.io are looking to hire a Compliance Program Manager. Legal and regulatory compliance is integral to the reputation and success of Evai.io. As a program manager you will drive compliance initiatives from business requirements through to implementation and beyond. Your success will depend upon bringing together teams across the company (development, security, customer service, operations, data science, legal, and finance) to drive compliance project delivery.
- Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Working with cross functional teams to design, develop, deploy, and maintain scalable solutions.
- Manage and prioritize engineering requirements, tasks, and issues including production of regular metrics.
- Maintain strong working relationships with leaders and peers.
- Working proactively with business teams to ensure objectives are met.
- Delivering findings, recommendations and remediation steps for all activities.
- Minimum 5 years of technical product/project/program management or related experience.
- History of successful 3rd party software evaluation, purchase and integration projects - including direct responsibility for driving the end-to-end vendor bid, purchase, and implementation processes.
- Well versed in risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
- Proven track record of strategic decision-making, balancing the needs of the business, security, legal or other stakeholders.
- Technical knowledge in at least one technical domain such as software development, cloud-based technologies, or blockchain.
- Basic working knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for a wide audience.
- A desire to be challenged, learn, and grow together with our team.
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.