Info Sec Manager
Evai.io is looking to for an experience InfoSec Manager to lead strategies and implement thorough Information Security processes covering multiple regions.
- Design, lead and implement information security program enhancement projects of varying size, scope, and technical complexity.
- Be a subject matter expert to other teams and assist as necessary on the design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of scalable security controls and processes.
- Work with other teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate vulnerabilities and risks.
- Work to solve security challenges at scale while balancing usability, stability, scalability, and performance.
- Participate in the implementation of the information security framework to support the achievement of program and compliance objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with news and trends in information security including new vulnerabilities, methodologies, and products.
- Experience working with leadership to design, implement and manage security programs, road maps and initiatives.
- Experience taking a creative and pragmatic approach to security problems and integrating scalable security workflows with development teams
- Experience with open source technologies and environments.
- Experience analysing security events and responding to security incidents.
- Foundational understanding of Linux operating systems and networking is required.
- Experience with compliance regulations or standards
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.