Evai.io are looking to hire a Paralegal who will support the in-house corporate attorneys preparing for contract negotiations, corporate actions and governance. You would also perform administrative and clerical tasks as well as legal research, as well as, maintain corporate records and draft legal documents.
- Perform research on applicable regulations, laws, and legal scholarship
- Keep files organized and up to date in paper and/or electronic format
- Draft formal legal documents, such as contracts, as well as correspondence for in-house counsel
- Prepare reports for lawyers and executives
- Files document, such as, state filings
- Act as a point of contact to communicate with related participants
- Highly-organized – able to organize and manage corporate records and documents for a growing organization.
- Strong Judgment – able to work independently and to make decisions and use their own judgment on best practices.
- Entrepreneurial – looking to own the role and develop and implement systems rather than follow the lead of others.
- Team-Player – willing to work with partners across a range of functional areas and locations, including international external partners, to help the entire organization meet its goal.
- Communicative – able to communicate clearly and concisely, including with senior executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- comfortable handling large work load under time constraints,
- sound knowledge of law and legal system, strong organizational skills
- familiar with electronic documentation management and filing systems,
- superior research skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- high level of discretion with confidential matters
- detail-oriented, computer skills
- ability to prioritize
- works well with different personality types
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.