Principal Data Scientist
Evai.io are looking to hire a Principle Data Scientist. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience building predictive models, analysing large amounts of historical data, conducting time critical analyses, and providing recommendations to business leaders
- Perform research on applicable regulations, laws, and legal scholarship
- Keep files organized and up to date in paper and/or electronic format
- Draft formal legal documents, such as contracts, as well as correspondence for in-house counsel
- Prepare reports for lawyers and executives
- Files document, such as, state filings
- Act as a point of contact to communicate with related participants
- Experience with Python/R or other machine learning software
- Apply statistical and machine learning methods to solve business problems
- Use analytical insights to help increase teams’ effectiveness against key strategic goals.
- Deal with ambiguity, conduct deep dive analyses on business problems and formulate conclusions
- Acquire, understand and analyse large and complex datasets
- Work closely with SDEs, and Data Engineers to drive model/solution development, improve data quality, and validate models.
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.