SOC Engineer (Security Ops)
Evai.io are looking to hire solid SOC Engineers for our Security Operations Center to solve unique and challenging problems for all areas of our security initiatives, protecting our users and developing high security standards.
- Perform intrusion analysis using SIEM technology, packet captures, reports, data visualization, log analysis and pattern analysis.
- First responder to security event escalations via email, phone and ticket
- Detect, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
- Document and communicate findings, escalate critical incidents, and interact with customers
- Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile and fast moving information security environment.
- Corporate communication monitoring (jabber, slack, etc)
- Maintains knowledge of information security policies and goals
- Keeps current on the current IT threat landscape and upcoming trends in security.
- Other duties that are assigned
- Certifications from EC-Council, GIAC, (ISC)² are preferred
- SIEM Systems (pref. Splunk)
- DLP Systems (pref. Proofpoint, Digital Guardian)
- Information Security Tools (e.g. firewalls, anti-virus, web filtering, email filtering)
- 5 + Yrs of work experience
- BA/BS or Equivalent work experience
- Basic understanding of Scripting (e.g., PERL, Python, shell script
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.