Solution Integration Engineer
Evai.io are looking to hire a Solution Integration Engineer. You must have a development background that allows you to understand and explain our architecture, API, and technical details. You must be able to quickly understand the technical details of our customer’s platforms allowing you to help in the resolution between architectures.
- Working with external partners on their technical integrations with our platforms.
- Understanding, explaining, and training our partners on our APIs.
- Resolving technical issues encountered by our external partners.
- Provide technical customer feedback to our development team for improving our API and platform.
- Foster a strong development community between Evai.io and our customers.
- 3+ years’ experience building full stack applications
- Experience in at least one of C#, python, node.js, and java
- Server-side experience with ASP.Net (MVC and Core)
- Experience integrating with external services using APIs (REST, Websockets)
- Experience providing support and technical guidance with external partners
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.