Evai.io is looking for a recruiter to be responsible for managing full life cycle recruiting for diverse corporate teams by applying laser focus, creativity, and a top-notch skill set. This role is responsible for cultivating and managing relationships with hiring teams and candidates by providing a seamless experience from the first contact to an offer. Recruiter will source and identify top talent, build pipelines, innovate on processes in this highly nimble environment scaling for growth.
- Build and cultivate partnership with hiring managers to understand and meet hiring needs, source and bring on board the highest quality talent you can find.
- Creatively identify strategies to identify top talent in an emerging, competitive market.
- Use creative problem solving and industry knowledge to keep ahead of trends and anticipate what’s next.
- Build relationships externally; identify and attend critical industry events to network; focus on diversity and sourcing candidates from all backgrounds and communities.
- Listen, anticipate and proactively respond to the needs of the business and industry - innovate, adjust, always look to tweak programs and process to enable premiere candidate experience where necessary.
- Teach hiring managers how to be better recruiters. Everyone here should be focused on creating a strong internal recruiting culture.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting in financial, technology, emerging markets, start-up.
- Demonstrated ability to execute on diverse requisitions, never compromising candidate or hiring team expectations; keeps key stakeholders informed and involved.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude navigating ATS, metrics and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work with a variety of anyone to influence and negotiate.
- Experience scaling and making continual innovative improvements to processes and practices.
- Excellent judgment and quick decision-making skills, successfully navigate complex situations with discretion, is a trusted and respected resource and partner.
- Is direct and candid in all communications, has high integrity and reliable reputation.
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.