Strategic Partnership Manager
Evai.io are looking to hire a Strategic Partnership Manager you will be a critical member and lead the team that streamlines the partnership process, as well as engage with relevant industry partners to provide value added service.
- Manage, qualify, evaluate and establish a strong pipeline of strategic key partners opportunities that would align with the Evai.io mission and vision
- Responsible for Evai.io account relationship management. As our commercial lead, act as point of contact for all relevant presentations and partnerships.
- Maintain relationships, project followings and develop opportunities through existing and potential new key accounts.
- Follow up with business’ commercial needs and follow up on any future business opportunities.
- Negotiate and structure partnerships with input from business on commercial terms, including requirements and benefits.
- Own the negotiation process on agreements and working effectively across all cross functional key internal stakeholders.
- Minimum 3-5 years business development or account management experience with a focus on collaboration, brand building and positioning.
- Business development and/ or strategic partnership experience with a focus in financial and technology services preferred.
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships and negotiate with various stakeholder groups.
- Fluent English language proficiency is a must.
- An ability to cope with change in a fast-paced dynamic environment experiencing growth and expansion
- Crypto/ blockchain knowledge is not a must but interest in this space highly valued.
- Candidate should also be passionate about making a difference and innovative in achieving the team’s goals and objectives.
- Minimum bachelor degree of relevant field.
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.